We've had some problems, or should we say we've had some opportunities to improve and do better! Our 'problems' were out of our control, so it was essential we grasp all control to our chest, and cut away areas with the potential to steel our thunder.
We think you will agree, we've massively improved.
After our disastrous time with Zazzle, we've learnt some very valuable lessons. But enough of any negativity… we want to talk about the improvements we've made to canallife.co.uk.
- Firstly, we now have a great e-commerce site, with our own shopping carts and payment platform.
The payment platform we've chosen is PayPal! "Why", you may wonder?
It's because we are very confident that:
- It's safer!
- It's faster!
- It's everywhere!
- PayPal is used for shopping on thousands of web-sites!
- PayPal's reputation is built on the fact that no information or financial details are shared! And,
- If it's good enough for e-Bay, then who are we to argue!
- We have sourced new suppliers, with UK suppliers taking priority!
- Our suppliers are cheaper, without risking quality issues.
Take for example our Canal Route Map Mugs, they were £13.95 – now our Route Map Mugs are half price: at £6.99 for a 10oz Boatman's Mug, £8.99 for a China Mug, £7.25 for a Lipped Mug and £7.99 for an 'almost' indestructible Polymer Mug! All VAT is included!
Despite the drop in prices, we fiercely honour our promise to donate £1.00 to the UK's Canal Charities.
Thank you for your patience and of course your support!
John and Jennifer